What are common threats online and what happens when I’m attacked?
In most cases, private data is locked, stolen or misused.
- Hacking attacks through viruses, Trojans, phishing
- Rising threat: Ransomware (Trojans used for ransom demands, z.B. Locky, WannaCry, Petya)
- Threats not covered by an anti-virus-protection: identity theft, cyber mobbing and online slander, payment fraud and online-shopping fraud
- Threat origins: online shopping, Social Media, insecure Websites/Apps and downloads, online banking.
- Data recovery
- Legal assistance
- Online shopping protection
- Online banking protection
- Cybercrime assistance
4,99 € /month
We support you with IT issues and with the recognition of virus attacks.
We help when your data is lost and save what can be saved.
We offer legal advice for the handling of cyber threats.
Online shopping protection
We help with handling damaged goods cases, part- or non-delivery and refunding.
Online banking protection
Financial reimbursement for unauthorized transactions in the net banking or via credit card (online).
We support you with handling reputation damage, cyber mobbing and identity theft.